Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fun with ponytails

Was surfing another mummy's blog with Karyn on my lap when we saw pictures of Baby Joey with her hair tied into two ponytails.

Decided to try it out on Karyn. Check out her new hairstyle... and her new tooth. Oh yes, she has started to really POSE for the camera and smile when we ask her to while we snap away...

Whilst tying her hair *yawn*


Pose #1: Reserved smile


Pose #2: Happy smile


Pose #3: Toothy smile


Pose #4: Toothy grin

Later that evening, we went shopping at Paragon. And our dear Shopping Princess (mummy being Shopping Queen) went roaming on her own. She simply refuses to let us hold her hand. Well, at least she usually listens when I tell her to follow Mummy or follow Daddy.

But once in a while, she will wander off in the opposite direction. And she pitter patters at such an amazing speed that I have to chase her and redirect her to wherever we are supposed to be heading. Looks like she does have a mind of her own, despite her tender age!

Don't hold my hand, I wanna walk on my own!


That looks interesting. Mummy, I'm going that way!




No comments: