Saturday, July 14, 2007

Artist at work?

Bought some non-toxic crayons (Faber Castell brand) and a drawing block for Karyn from Popular Bookstore. I thought it's about time to engage her in "more constructive" activities since she's more grown up now.

I removed all the crayons from the original packaging and placed them in a plastic container which in my opinion seem to more durable and resistant to a toddler's "destruction". Once I had done that, I started doodling and drawing some simple shapes on the drawing block, even writing her name on it.

Exploring the new crayon box


More interested in playing with the crayons than drawing



Attempting to draw



Deep in concentration

This colour seems nicer


Masterpiece painted by Karyn & Mummy

Of course only the lines are drawn by Karyn, the other objects which you can decipher is certainly not by her but moi... Not bad for the 1st art session...

















No comments: