Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lao Ma's birthday

It was Lao Ma's (Mummy's grandma which means my great grandma's) birthday and we celebrated at yet another Tung Lok restaurant at Paramount Hotel.
Yeah, Mummy said we've been going to Tung Lok's Noble House near Shenton Way for the past couple of years to celebrate Lao Ma's birthday, ever since I was in Mummy's tummy. Can't remember how old she is now... at least 8o, I think. There were so many candles on the cake that I lost count.
Lazing at home before the dinner

Yes, I'm ready to start feasting


Why must I eat this pasta again, Mummy? I want 10 course meal!

Mummy said I'm SO clever and adorable that I made everyone at our table laugh till we almost bent over. Want to know what I did? Read on...

Lao Tionh (Gong Gong's younger brother) asked me if he could carry me to look for Gong Gong who had left his seat to talk to somebody else at the other table. So I shook my head, no. I'm quite comfy in my seat and I'm not THAT familiar with you lor... The next thing I knew, I saw you rise from your seat and coming closer and closer to mine. Just as you bent down next to me, wanting to carry me up, I instantaneously zoomed into what was left of my dinner. Then, everyone else at the table laughed so heartily. It worked! You left me alone! Yay!

Mummy said I was so scheming to have thought of this trick to prevent Lao Tionh from carrying me. Of course! But I had to sacrifice leh... I was already full and had stopped eating. In order to carry out this trick, I had to make myself swallow another mouthful of I-can't-even-remember-what food it was.
After that, all I could remember was taking photos and more photos, and more photos...
Don't we look like we're dancing?


Stand closer, Daddy!


Oops, don't tell anyone I farted...


Another picture, when are we going home?


Ok, one last photo with Yi Yi. I'm dozing off...


Huh? Look where? I'm zonking out soon...

No comments: