Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Is that you kicking, Baby?

Sometime during the week that Daddy went for reservist, Mummy felt some subtle moving sensation in the tummy.

Well, it wasn't really "fluttering" or "popping" sensations that are described by the pregnancy websites. Nor were they "bubbling" sensations that Mummy's friends described. It was just some tightening at times, and sensations of "slight motion" at others.

Hmmm... wonder if that's you, Baby...

I've been anticipating your kicks for so long. Always wondered how it would feel like. Sometimes, I'd grab Daddy's hand and put it at my tummy. But he'd always say that he doesn't feel anything.

But I'm sure I felt them... I felt you... moving inside my tummy, stretching it. Sometimes, there'd be a hard and taut part on the tummy. I 'd guess that's you stretching against the "wall". I'd stroke you for a while and talk to you a bit. Can't wait for you to arrive so I can cradle you in my arms and see you gaze at me...

2 comments:

Vyvy said...

hi tricia, first time i visit. How many months are you now?

MummyTricia said...

Hi vyvy,

I'm 6 months now.