Monday, July 31, 2006

I'll be back

Have been VERY busy with sorting lots of things out, mentally, emotionally & physically - the messy house and household chores, career, personal life goals (short-term & long-term)... the list goes on.

Hence, haven't been able to afford the time to blog or post pictures of Karyn. In fact, am only half done with the sorting... There's really too much to think and work through. Haven't been taking pictures of Karyn for close to 2 weeks already...

Well, at least I've gotten a part time cleaning lady to come in once a week. That solves part of the house issue.

Still have lots of junk waiting to be cleared out. Will post again when I can afford the time.

In the meantime, here's one more picture of Karyn - a personal favourite of mine.

Savour it and don't miss me while I'm not posting.

No comments: