Monday, August 07, 2006

Karyn is 2 months old!

Karyn is exactly 2 months old on the day this picture was taken - at the new Japanese restaurant in Marina Square, on Saturday, 5 Aug. Forgot the name of the restaurant already. Just remember the second word is "Sabo". The food's quite delectable. Shared a hamburger curry with rice, unagi bento and tempura masai with Hubby.
Went shopping after lunch.
Was tremendously disappointed after going into two shops that supposedly sell large sizes - Miss Selfridge & Topshop.
Found that I could fit into the tops but not the bottoms.
Used to be able to fit into a size 12.
Now, I can't even fit my elephant thigh into a size 14.
Size 16 pants can be put on but cannot be zipped up.
What have I got myself into?!?!?!
"Pregnancy has permanently deformed me..." I whined to Hubby.
"Come back 2 months later, darling," Hubby attempted to console me.
"Today's shopping trip is extra motivation for you to push yourself at the gym and your fitness classes."
Yah right, some consolation... Doesn't erase the fact that I've been deformed.
Gained a baby... lost my figure! SOB!
Finally, after much persistence, I managed to find a pair of jeans and a pair of black pants at Dorothy Perkins - size 18! Gosh!!!
Just look at my chubby cheeks in the picture... Sigh...
Gotta work triply hard at the gym now...

1 comment:

MummyTricia said...

Thanks for your encouragement! :)