Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Final (week) days of leisure

It's my last few days of leisure before I commence my new job next Monday. So, all the more I cherish this last bits of weekday mornings with Karyn. And as usual, out comes my camera snapping away. Decided to bring Karyn and Ah Ma to Goodwood Park hotel for their famous durian desserts this afternoon.

We're going for durian cakes today?


Hehehe... I better eat less for lunch. Save some space for durian cakes later!


Playing my piano while eating lunch

I'm such a good girl, finished my lunch in record time!


I'm sleepy, can I take a nap first, Mummy?


Nah, I'm all ready to go!


We settled down comfortably at the coffee lounge at Goodwood Park Hotel, ready to begin our durian feast. Like a seasoned diner, Karyn started looking at the menu as soon as we sat her down.

Let's see what they have on the menu


Waiter, I'd like to have this... this... this... and this...


Errr... you mean durians taste like this???


We're going shopping after this, yay!


It seemed Karyn doesn't really appreciate durian. Aww... such a pity. Daddy will be so happy since he's never liked durian. In fact, whenever I eat durian at home (which is very rare, by the way), he always tells me to spray the air freshener after I finish. Humph!

After the satisfying feast of durian cakes, crepe, wafer, etc etc, we made a trip to the rest room before heading for our shopping trip. Check out Karyn's antics in there.

Who's that girl?


How come she's wearing the same dress as me?


Let me show you some tricks


Trying to balance on the curved and slippery changing table
and dancing at the same time


Ain't I clever? *clap clap*


No comments: