Monday, May 28, 2007

W.A.L.K.

Karyn has made such fantastic progress in a matter of days!

Early last week, she started to walk while we held her by both hands.

Two days later, she managed to do so while we held her by one hand. In fact, she was almost running we could barely catch up with her pace.

Another two days later, she was walking all on her own! Though she managed about 5 steps each time, it was a major achievement to me. My girl can finally walk!

Now she has progressed from 5 steps, to 8 steps to we-lost-count-how-many steps. She's enjoying it so much that she tries to walk everywhere instead of crawl. When she's tired, she will aim for tables, chairs, walls, etc to hold on to for a few steps before letting go and walk on her own again.

It's so funny to watch her. Her arms will be raised in the air as she balances herself and wobbles away.

Will try to take a video sometime soon and post it up. Actually I've taken quite a few since the last time I posted one (which was like months ago), but haven't managed to upload them yet. Don't know why but my laptop always hangs in the middle of my upload to YouTube. Maybe one of you readers can enlighten me.

No comments: