Wednesday, February 06, 2008

CNY eve

Took time-off today to rush to the hair salon for a very rushed colour job. Had wanted to do it over the weekend but Karyn had been ultra clingy, ever since she went to child care. So no choice, had to do it while she's at school.

When I arrived at the school to fetch Karyn, she was standing by the sliding door. To my surprise, her hair was tied up in 2 super cute pony tails. Upon asking, I found out that Teacher Jane was the one who had tied Karyn's hair up.

"But she never let us tie her hair!" I exclaimed.

"Told her hot hot... (then she let me tie)," Teacher Jane said.

After we got back home, she wasn't hungry as she already had some lunch in school. Hence, she played on the slide that we rented from Rent-A-Toy.

She looks good with pony tails, doesn't she?


Strike a pose


Teacher Jane had passed me a bag when I fetched Karyn from school. It contained her worksheets for January. I was caught by surprise. So the school returns the children's work on a monthly basis. I see.

Front of bag


Back of bag, with Karyn's name


Contents of bag - 7 sets of worksheets
(from top left: language enrichment, mathematics enrichment, language, cultural subjects, art work)
(from bottom left, pre-writing skills, mathematics, chinese, art works)


Inside of worksheets


Art - leaf printing


Art - put the stripes on the zebra


Art - colour the pumpkin


Art - colour and paste the lion's hair


Art - carrot (and it's a puffy one!)



No comments: