Sunday, June 01, 2008

Happy 2nd birthday, Karyn!

We went early to the function lounge to set up the place and put up the party decorations. Luckily, had the help of Grace (my cousin) and my PILs who helped to blow the balloons. In no time at all, the lounge was exuberating with the party atmosphere.

Winnie the Pooh door curtain


The birthday banner with the name that I recycled from her 1st birthday


The birthday girl wanted to help too


Waiting with a life-sized walking Winnie for the rest of the guests


Waiting at the door for the guests to arrive


Presents galore
(the Winnie-themed party novelty bags are on the upper left hand corner, which the birthday girl distributed to all the still-young guests at the end of the party)


Another life-sized Pooh plush given by Lao Gou


I wanted a picture with Pooh too; never had such a huge soft toy in my life till I met the Daddy in my twenties.


Be careful, Pooh! You're crushing me!


Be good, sit here while I get my food...


Yummy food!


The cake that everyone went ga ga over


Posing with the cake


Karyn's maternal family


Karyn's paternal family


Karyn with Gong Gong and Ma Ma


One with all the Ah Yis and Gu Gus


Another one with Lao Ma and all the Lao Gous


A solo one with Mummy & Pooh


Time to blow the candles. The little girl was more enchanted by the camera than the cake...


Cutting the cake. Little girl is certainly attentive to this one. Maybe she knows she can taste it soon. Haha.


And of course, the cake was super yummy and highly recommended! Triple layer chocolate from Pine Garden. No more pictures after this one as everyone's busy eating the cake...

No comments: