Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Karyn's birthday party in school

Celebrated Karyn's birthday in school today. Had to do it one day before her actual day as I couldn't take leave on the 5th.

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I had ordered the Elmo party novelties from Birthday Direct. As they weren't the ready packed ones, I spent the evening before packing the items into the Elmo bags. The cake was ordered from Polar Cakes. It tasted better than I had expected.


Teacher Ang and Karyn's classmates


No idea why but the birthday girl was a little sulky. Seems like she doesn't quite like birthday celebrations.


Cake cutting was slightly more interesting for the little girl



Looking on as Mummy cuts and distributes the cake



She must be hungry...



All the children tucking in


The birthday girl distributing the party bags


All the children together with Teacher Ang and Zhou Lao Shi

No comments: