Saturday, October 13, 2007

Trip to Ikea

Since Karyn's birth till now, her room has been "abused" - treated like a storage room than a little girl's room. Was at a Disney children's furniture store in United Square the other day and promptly fell in love with the Princess range. However, the prices are really too steeped. Must keep reminding myself that the prices must have been jacked up partly due to the royalty fee of the Disney trademark.

Hence, hubby and I decided to make a trip to Ikea to suss out their children's furniture and see if there's anything suitable and affordable that we can buy to make-over Karyn's room.

Mummy, what do you think of this bed?



Let me try it first...



My pasta dinner. YUM!!!

(Oh yeah, Karyn has learnt to feed herself since a few weeks ago...)


Watch me drive!


Turn the steering to go right...


Ain't I good at this?

No comments: