Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lunch at Imperial Treasure Restaurant



The paternal family went to Imperial Treasure at Great World City for lunch. Karyn's Gu Gu and Gu Zhang had just come back from their Japan holiday. And they bought us white chocolate biscuits that are simply yummylicious!

Anyway, at the restaurant, Karyn was quite cheeky. Whenever her Ye Ye who was seated on her left came close to her wanting to take pictures with her, she would lean towards me (I was seated on her right), grabbed my neck, plonk her face right next to mine and end up wanting to take pictures with me instead. This persisted throughout lunch. I can imagine how disappointed Ye Ye must be to be rejected so many times. Just don't understand why she's so persistent about me being in every picture with her... Don't have the pictures here 'cos they were taken with Gu Zhang's camera.


We managed to get a nice family portrait at the end of lunch.

No comments: