Sunday, August 03, 2008

Baking with Karyn


Have always dreamt of baking cookies with my kid(s?) since I was pregnant - mummy and kids baking together in the kitchen, sifting flour, beating eggs, rolling dough... What a warm and cosy image. So, one can imagine my delight when I finally tried baking with Karyn. Though it gets rather messy at times, it was great fun!

Beating the eggs with such concentration


Having fun


Using hand to mix the butter, are you sure, Mummy?


I still prefer using a fork, don't want to dirty my hands


Greasing the baking pan


Dropping the mixture into the pan


So sticky...


Almost done


Oops, some on fingers


Mummy, can we put it into the oven yet?


Cleaning up the mixing bowl


Not forgetting the other utensils too


How did the cookies turn out to be muffins!?!?!


Who cares as long as they taste good!


I'm Mummy's fine assistant!


I'm very tired, I need to rest


No comments: