Sunday, November 20, 2005

Daddy sings birthday song for the 1st time


Mummy got the yummiest birthday cake - Big O cheesecake all the way from Wheelock Place. Daddy specially made his way there after work to collect it yesterday (without the car somemore!) Yum yum!

Well, it's the second year in a row that I can't celebrate my birthday properly. Last year, we were busy with the final wedding preparations as it was our wedding the day after my birthday. So we had an advance celebration. This year, we've got to attend Grandma's 81st birthday dinner at night. What to do... So we had no choice but to cut my cake in the morning. Well, we can't go out as I still get waves of nausea on and off, especially noon and after. Hence, I didn't feel like going out anywhere. Therefore, we decided to stay home for a quiet birthday.

Guess what? I almost forgot how old I am. Daddy had to remind me that I'm ONLY 26. Heehee... And for the first time, Daddy sings me a birthday song! He isn't even a bathroom singer... Mummy's so touched...

As for prezzie, well, I'm eyeing the Nokia 6111 which has yet been launched. So Daddy promised to get it for me as a belated birthday present as soon as it's launched. It's supposed to be launched in the 3rd quarter of 2005, or so says the Nokia website. Looks like I've got to have some patience here....

Anyway, Daddy got me a very cute birthday card. And it's pop-up somemore!

No comments: