Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Baby exposed! Side profile only...


Mummy was so excited about going for the detailed scan this morning. We can't wait to see your face on Dr. Ong's highly acclaimed 3D machine.

Finally, with much anticipation, your 3D photo appeared on the screen! Soooo cute!

But you're still so shy, kept covering your face with not one but both your hands. Or are you just plain cheeky? Trying to play peekaboo with us?

Dr. Ong tried prodding you forcefully several times but you just won't budge. Your hands are still at your face. What a strong-willed girl you are, Baby... So in the end, we only managed to see your right profile only.

Still can't figure who you look more like, Daddy or Mummy... I think you have Mummy's signature button nose. Heehee...

2 comments:

CameraDawktor said...

That is a cool photo. My ultrasounds were never in 3D. I didn't even know they had that technology. I hope you are feeling better. Please pay attention to how you are feeling after the baby is born too. Feel free to e-mail me if you need someone to talk to. take care!!

MummyTricia said...

Hi! Yup, I'm feeling better this week. Guess it was too much work stress that got me down last week. Looking at my baby's 3D photo makes me happy. :)

Now I'm solooking forward to the 1-week school holidays that begins next Monday.