Friday, September 01, 2006

Everything's bright and clear now

Thank you, everyone who has been reading my blog and dishing out advice on my tagboard.

Can't believe my ex-students and little cousin can be so 'insightful'.

After a 1-hour intense cardio latino dance class and short workout at the gym, I was rejuvenated, re-energised and able to sort out my thoughts.

It was in the shower with the cool water pelting on me that I began to see what it is that I really want at this stage of my life.

Despite taking time off for motherhood, my career path still looks quite rosy at the moment, so it's definitely not worth veering off in another direction.

As for the problem that has been bugging me, I have the confidence to overcome it. Just as I had done the past few occasions. It might take a long time for me to achieve my target but I shall persevere and press on.

As the saying goes, "Fruits of your own labour will always be sweet".

I've already gone through a real labour (childbirth) and true enough, Karyn is really SO SWEET...

Henceforth, I'm going to persist in my subsequent 'labour' and wait to savour its 'fruits'. It will be yet another triumph for me.

No comments: