Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Storage space needed

Ran out of space for storing my scrapbooking tools and materials.

So I went to Ikea to get a DIY drawer unit and assembled it ALL by myself!

Spent close to 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete assembling the unit.


Karyn couldn't slept as I was making way too much noise knocking and hammering the screws and wooden planks together.

Hence, Ah Ma brought her out of her bedroom and sat her some distance away from my 'carpentry area' to watch me work.

With every knock of my hammer,Karyn's eyes will blink.

So can you imagine...

Hammer "bang"
Karyn blinks
Hammer "bang bang"
Karyn blink blink

The best thing was, I expected her to fuss but she didn't. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Haha... So cute!

Hopefully, Karyn will grow up to be just as hands-on and independent as Mummy.

No comments: