Monday, April 24, 2006

Enough about Karyn...



Ok, I've been going on and on and on about Karyn... her clothes, her toys, her books, her everything. Now, this entry's going to be about ME!

Hehe...

Well, actually I don't find much to say about myself. There's the usual pregnancy symptoms... lack of sleep... backaches... lack of energy...

Talking about lack of sleep, I don't know why, I don't seem to be able to go into deep sleep at night. Always so wide awake, and end up looking at Hubby snoring away...

For the past few nights, after I managed to (kind of) fall asleep, I had been plagued by nightmares after nightmares. Must be all the CSI that I've been watching. For no particular reason, I've been hooked on CSI for the past two weeks. But I think they are too disturbing for me now. Hence, last night, I resisted watching CSI:NY.

As for energy, or rather the lack of it... I find myself getting tired very easily. I'm bushed after the round of washing Karyn's clothes. So much so that I couldn't cook dinner as planned. Even on weekends when we go out for meals and shopping, I find that I can't walk for more than 1 hour without having to take a break and sit down. At most, I can only last 1 and a half hour of shopping. Whew! Luckily, we managed to buy everything that we need in anticipation of Karyn's arrival. Started buying in my 5th month and done with it in my 7th. So 'kiasuism' really paid off! Haha...

Hmm... what else is there to update about me?

Cravings!

Lately I've been craving for many stuff. Milk tea with pearls, durian rolls from Angie The Choice, Nutella hazelnut spread (which I scoop and eat from the jar, yes!), hazelnut chocolates, cakes... all the sweet stuff.

So, caving in to the cravings the past week, we've bought(but not yet eaten) the following: a jar of medium-sized Nutella, a pack of 3 Kinder Bueno chocolates, 1 durian roll from Angie The Choice and consumed 2 cups of Sweet Talk milk tea with pearls.

My gosh, I can't believe myself!

No comments: