Wednesday, April 19, 2006

So not looking forward to 21 May

Received a call from Hubby before lunch and got a news that made me dread Week 35 (week of 21 May). He has to go to Guangzhou for a business trip. The trip will last about 3 days, from Sunday to Tuesday, or perhaps Wednesday.

Sigh...

So for the past week, I've been happy for nothing. He was supposed to go this Saturday for a training in Guangzhou and be back one week later. However, the trip was cancelled due to some glitches on the China side. I was ecstatic! I couldn't bear the thought of being left alone when I'm 32 weeks along.

But now... I'll be left alone in my 35th week. It's worse... Sigh...

I wonder what are the chances of Karyn deciding to arrive early... what if she decides to show up when her daddy's not in town??? Who's going to accompany me in labour? Will I remember all the Hypnobirthing techniques? Will I be able to relax enough for a natural birth? Will her daddy be able to hold her when she comes out? Who's going to cut the cord then?

Oh no... oh dear...

No comments: