Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Showcasing Karyn's stuff (Part 4): Karyn's very own set of wheels!


Here's Karyn's new, very own set of wheels that will take her places - a Peg Perego Pliko P3, which cost us a bomb, $450!

But we were just too tempted by its features. It can be folded and stands up on its own, very much like a golfing set. It can be adjusted to 4 different levels from sitting upright to flat reclining. It is very sturdy (but also quite heavy) and next time if Karyn has a younger sibling, she can stand behind on a small platform and be wheeled along too.

Hmm.. what else.. can't remember already. It's been about 1 month plus, coming to 2 months since we bought it. Anyway, we just hope Karyn will take to it soon enough. Oh yes, and it's suitable for newborns all the way up to 4 years old, quite unlike some other brands which are appropriate only for 1-year-old and above.

Well, we'll see how it goes. I've got a MIM baby sling that's passed down from my cousin. So maybe in the first few months, esp. if I'm bringing Karyn out on my own, I might just use the sling 'cos this stroller might be too heavy for me to handle on my own. Haha...

No comments: