Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Showcasing Karyn's stuff (Part 3): Toys glorious toys...


Baby Karyn has one stack of drawers full of toys passed down from Ashley (Hubby's cousin's daughter who is already 3 years old).

Actually, inside the first drawer are some miscellaneous items like teats, nappy pins, pacificers and milk bottles. Out of convenience, I just dumped everything into this chest of drawers first.

I've planned to buy some plastic storage containers for all her toys so that I can use these drawers to put her other stuff like nappies, disposable diapers, toiletries and other miscellaneous items. I think the gray drawers will run out of space as soon as I'm done with all the washing as Baby Karyn has just SOooo many clothes!

Some of the toys are for toddlers and older children which I think Karyn will not know how to play with yet. Anyway, we can always keep them for her till she grows older!

No comments: